confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Launched as a Kickstarter project some months ago, Drevo's Blademaster keyboard has become the "most backed keyboard Kickstarter (campaign) ever". As keyboard fans, we kept an eye on the project, and were pleased to see the campaign go without a hitch, thus far. With the campaign behind us, we have been sent a slightly used sample to check out and pass judgement on.

With a customisable knob, RGB all the things, and a unique aesthetic, the Blademaster stands out on it's own just from a first glance. Will the user experience match up? Let's see.

Read more here.

Reactions: fabio

SeeFiFo

Average Stuffer
May 14, 2017
I don't agree with the dip switches being "prototype", I'd rather call it "industry standard", considering how common it is (e.g. Ducky).

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
Can the knob be used in any way outside of Gaming? Can it be used as scroll wheel?

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
@chyll2 yes, it can be used for anything really. The default configuration is as a scroll wheel with the click being a left mouse button click

Reactions: chyll2

Kynmore

What's an ITX?
Oct 18, 2018
Keys 1-4, along with the Fn key, customises the polling rate of the keyboard, and works without installing Drevo’s software – great for non-Windows users. Drevo – Linux and Apple users exist too!

The DPC does support Mac, and they will have Linux support soon. I have the BETA of both Windows and Mac versions, they work very well.

https://www.drevo.net/dpc

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
Good looking TKL with a unique add on. I did look at backing it a while ago, but held off.
As John said, the dial would be even better with more grippiness to it.
I could see it being a nice replacement for my original version K65 that goes to LAN nights with me