SFF.Network [SFF Network] Noctua Celebrates It’s 10 year Anniversary

PRESS RELEASE*: Vienna, October 29th 2015 – Noctua today celebrated its 10-year anniversary. Since the introduction of the first generation NH-U12 heatsink in October 2005, Noctua’s products have received more than 6000 awards and recommendations from leading international hardware websites and magazines, making them a default choice for quiet cooling enthusiasts all over the world

Read more here.

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
Happy Birthday! Noctua is staying true to their roots, can't argue with that.
I really hope we'll see Active Noise Cancelling fans from them in a few years, that would be so awesome!

|||

King of Cable Management
Sep 26, 2015
I'm interested in seeing if they can pull off the active noise cancelling fans. So far their fans have only produced average performance (they are quite loud), but are priced on the high end, making much better alternatives for fans on the market.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
My Noctua fans have been very quiet for their performance and have excellent build quality. With four 120mm fans in the Ncase within 1m of my head, I have yet to hear any noises contributing to bad bearings or rotor vibration. They also come with a lot of extras like adapters, splitters and fitting options which do matter considering the price. While there might be better performing fans (like the Gentle Typhoon) these are considered very good in most regards.