Discussion SFF Case with top and bottom 240 rad support?

theredmango

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Feb 16, 2021
Hi, Joined up today to ask a questiuon.

I have been thinking of making my own case as i want a ssf case with support for my custom water system. Bascially something like the nr200 but supports a top rad as well. (i dont like side mounted) i think this will make an extremley efficent air flow as well.

just wondering if such a case excists already.

paulesko

Master of Cramming
Jul 31, 2019
yes, thats an option also. but you need an xspc tx 240 as radiator and a couple of 15 mm thick fans as you say. But it´s not a bad idea. I cannot recall right now any other case with those requirements.

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
You can get dual rads in the SM570 and SM580, but you have to really work to get that bottom rad in. But it's been done. Same with the NR200, but its the top rad there that's the challenge.

You can look to preorder the WinterOne, which will have that layout as well. The Ghost S1 as has been mentioned can do it but needs double top hats. From Taobao there's also the Warhead Dual Cool

Reactions: thelaughingman

Arie

Trash Compacter
Jul 4, 2018
You can have a front and bottom mounted radiator in the Cerberus. (EK-CoolStream Classic SE 240 or another radiator 273mm long or less)

But that case might be bigger than you're after.

theredmango

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Feb 16, 2021
Im not too fussed on size, 15L would be ideal but sub 20 should be ok. I travel a lot so just needs to be portable to an extent but want to keep costs as low as possible and use my current rads etc.

theredmango

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Feb 16, 2021
You can have a front and bottom mounted radiator in the Cerberus. (EK-CoolStream Classic SE 240 or another radiator 273mm long or less)

But that case might be bigger than you're after.
The cerberus cant have top and bot mount i didnt think? unless you mean the cerb x

Arie

Trash Compacter
Jul 4, 2018

Non-X can have front and bottom mounted 240s.