Closed Rare ZS-A4 V1 Case

Hi all,

To begin, stamps : (you'll see I also posted this on /r/hardwareswap)

Very rare ZS-A4 V1, in the signature silver/orange color scheme. Used for about a month, traveled only once with it in that time. Quite unique-looking case with very sturdy 0.3mm-thick aluminum panels - the build is incredibly solid once assembled. Speaking of assembly, here's a link to a Google translated document made by another redditor a while ago - it'll give you an idea of the construction of the case if you don't already know about it:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dbL4XjMGLOc0rnbcOr5vmtpTrfR33wKczc9hiyZzvq0/edit

Some very minor, almost imperceptible scratches here and there - also some scuffing on the front panel. Previous owner (original buyer from Taobao) said the case came like that.

Asking for $200 CAD shipped in Canada, $160 USD shipped to the States. If you're from anywhere other than North America, no worries - give me a shout and we'll discuss shipping. I'm totally open to it but it's just difficult to give a solid estimate before knowing exactly where you're from.

Cheers!

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
After the transaction is done, please remember to set the title prefix to Closed.

SilverJS

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Feb 8, 2018
Will do - but I assume you'd already done it? Just to confirm I'm not crazy...=)

Cheers!

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
You're not crazy. I did make that change. Sorry about the confusion there.

SilverJS

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Feb 8, 2018
No worries at all, good Sir - thanks for the help, and I'll try to remember for next time.

Cheers!

Reactions: Soul_Est