Closed Dan Case A4-SFX v1 Silver - USA-MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm selling a gently used silver Dan Case v1. The case is in great condition save for a few small nicks on the back around the PCIe slots from mounting a GPU. There is also one side panel screw missing, which doesn't affect the side panel mounting at all.

I'm located in the US and willing to ship to US addresses only.

Accept Paypal. Looking to get $200 shipped

I have some flair on /r/hardwareswap and eBay. User /u/kundahli and jdgriffin, respectively.
I also have one trade on here for an RX 480 if you check my post history.

Timestamps and more photos can be found HERE

Last edited:

Wingchung

Efficiency Noob
Jan 6, 2018
Is price negotiable? If I recall, this was sold on reddit recently for less than the $275+shipping

dumplinknet

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 26, 2018
Is anything wrong with the case? Because in that first picture, it seems like the side panel and the top bezel is deformed or warped and not sitting flush with each other.

Kundahli

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Aug 29, 2017
Is price negotiable? If I recall, this was sold on reddit recently for less than the $275+shipping

I am happy to lower the price to more accurately reflect current market value. Please PM me with a link to the thread you are referring to on reddit and I will adjust my prices accordingly.

Kundahli

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Aug 29, 2017
Is anything wrong with the case? Because in that first picture, it seems like the side panel and the top bezel is deformed or warped and not sitting flush with each other.

Nothing wrong with the case. I will take some more photos tonight and update the album accordingly.

Wingchung

Efficiency Noob
Jan 6, 2018
I am happy to lower the price to more accurately reflect current market value. Please PM me with a link to the thread you are referring to on reddit and I will adjust my prices accordingly.

This is from my WTB thread on reddit. I believe you posted on that thread as well?

Kundahli

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Aug 29, 2017
This is from my WTB thread on reddit. I believe you posted on that thread as well?
Indeed, I did. I actually bought the case from the person I responded to, /u/khmergodpc, for $300 shipped (you can check my confirmed trades).

If you are interested Id be willing to come down to your requested $250, but add shipping on (probably around $270-$275 total depending on where you are).

Wingchung

Efficiency Noob
Jan 6, 2018
I already found one for $250 shipped on reddit. I was asking about the item because I remember the seller on reddit told me that it sold for less than your asking price.

Kundahli

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Aug 29, 2017
I already found one for $250 shipped on reddit. I was asking about the item because I remember the seller on reddit told me that it sold for less than your asking price.

So you were asking me to adjust my price based on a simple hardwareswap WTB thread without any confirmed purchase and hearsay?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.