I saw a SFF build video on YouTube using and briefly talking about push-in/push to connect fittings. Unbelievably, I had not considered them for PC. I enjoy building custom liquid cooled PCs of all sizes, but SFF is my favorite fun. Anyone else who does, already understands the challenges that come along with this. Using these fittings and tube could be an answer to some perplexing issues.
(THE) Question: Are we talking fitting and tube that is otherwise generally considered for the pneumatics industry? For example fittings on this page (I am not endorsing this business, simply for example): https://www.mcmaster.com/products/p...surement~metric/tube-od~10-mm/shape~90-elbow/
My secondary question: Would the tube used with this type of fitting be a plasticizer or other chemical/substance leech risk to channels and groves cut into the water blocks?
(THE) Question: Are we talking fitting and tube that is otherwise generally considered for the pneumatics industry? For example fittings on this page (I am not endorsing this business, simply for example): https://www.mcmaster.com/products/p...surement~metric/tube-od~10-mm/shape~90-elbow/
My secondary question: Would the tube used with this type of fitting be a plasticizer or other chemical/substance leech risk to channels and groves cut into the water blocks?