TechPowerUp (PR) darkFlash Releases DLH21 Mini-ITX Case

darkFlash's latest Mini-ITX product, the DLH21, which is now available in stores, adopted a much more unique approach. The idea is to design a simple yet elegant case, which can support 240 mm AIO water coolers, equipped with mesh side-panels. Not only that but also including addressable RGB lighting at the bottom of the case, with has up to 13 different modes, so that no matter what style you are looking for, polished or stylish, it's your call!

The DLH21 has quite a few tricks up its sleeves. First, the size of it is relatively small, because the interior is well thought, adopting a vertical GPU mounting system, which allows the case to extend upwards, saving plenty of desk space. Secondly, all sides include mesh panels with magnetic dust filters, providing unbelievable airflow to support your components. The DLH21 supports 240 mm water cooling, which pushes the performance of the case even higher. Last but not least, the beautiful bottom A-RGB lighting. Controlled by the LED button located on the top I/O port, also synchronizable with your motherboard.

Read full story

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
That pattern looks a lot like a radiator cover pattern that was in my grand parents house...in the bathroom. I can't unsee it.

Screenshot_2021-02-05 radiator cover - Google Search.png

Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
I actually can't express how gross rubber cable grommets are to me. Even if they're on the back of the case. Also, as always, if any industry apes are reading this; please stop putting lighting on things.