Log Power supply PC - Watercooled STX Brickless 1.65L

catawalks

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Dec 17, 2019
Is that what you are trying to squeeze into your skyreach mini now? An Ampere?

The scores shown are for the ATX case build running with the 5700 graphics card unless I missed something. I dont see a graphics score for the apu
The atx case contains the cpu and the graphics card is external, so on a quick calculation just considering the outline of the gpu . . .manufacturers stated dims

To further impact the calculation, I havent considered the cables etc .. . . . gpu was connected with a gdc beast m2 x4 (couldnt find dims), so potentially more volume
but sub 3 litres looks possible. . .

so @petricor your current record score is safe . . . looking foward to that ampere replacement . . .?

I ended up taking the GDC out of the case so it's just a small PCB attached the PCIe slot of the GPU. This is definitely a weird little build to try to calculate the full volume.

Reactions: petricor

petricor

Airflow Optimizer
Bronze Supporter
May 12, 2018
Is that what you are trying to squeeze into your skyreach mini now? An Ampere?

The scores shown are for the ATX case build running with the 5700 graphics card unless I missed something. I dont see a graphics score for the apu
The atx case contains the cpu and the graphics card is external, so on a quick calculation just considering the outline of the gpu . . .manufacturers stated dims

To further impact the calculation, I havent considered the cables etc .. . . . gpu was connected with a gdc beast m2 x4 (couldnt find dims), so potentially more volume
but sub 3 litres looks possible. . .

so @petricor your current record score is safe . . . looking foward to that ampere replacement . . .?

looks like I skipped a pretty obvious attachment dangling from that case... phew ;)
As I ended up using an 800w PSU for my S4M I might as well try out what else fits in... And the FE PCBs appear to be short enough to upgrade my cooling solution... let's see, might out to turn out to be the right project for long winter nights!