Discussion Please help me find a case

tomtom070

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
May 18, 2017
Hello,
I'm looking far a case similar to the Skyreach s4 mini, except that the GPU is flipped (the GPU and CPU cooler pointing in the same direct. Does anyone know such a case? I've seen it before, but I can't for the life of me find it again. The reason I'm looking for this is because I plan to scree the case to the back of my monitor, creating a kind of AIO PC in the process (I love AIO PCs. They're the ultimate SFF PC in my opinion, at least considering footprint, which is basically 0 for AIOs). I might build my own case, but I'd like to look at the options first.

I hope someone can help me, thanks :)

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
Hello,
I'm looking far a case similar to the Skyreach s4 mini, except that the GPU is flipped (the GPU and CPU cooler pointing in the same direct. Does anyone know such a case? I've seen it before, but I can't for the life of me find it again. The reason I'm looking for this is because I plan to scree the case to the back of my monitor, creating a kind of AIO PC in the process (I love AIO PCs. They're the ultimate SFF PC in my opinion, at least considering footprint, which is basically 0 for AIOs). I might build my own case, but I'd like to look at the options first.

I hope someone can help me, thanks :)

its made by the same company that makes SkyReach 4 Mini, and is called the " O5L " .

because its customizable, you'll need to ask for GPU orientation to be flipped.

my thread for it is here : http://smallformfactor.net/forum/th...ase-designed-by-nfc-systems-with-photo.16603/

tomtom070

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
May 18, 2017
its made by the same company that makes SkyReach 4 Mini, and is called the " O5L " .

because its customizable, you'll need to ask for GPU orientation to be flipped.

my thread for it is here : http://smallformfactor.net/forum/th...ase-designed-by-nfc-systems-with-photo.16603/
Interessting. Thanks for your answer. I haven't actually heard of that one, and I usually follow Joshs content. However the thread that you linked brought me to a different thread about the Custommod SLM2. Still not the one I remember seeing, but it's something.

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
Interesting. Thanks for your answer. I haven't actually heard of that one, and I usually follow Josh's content.

i would go with NFC Systems over any other case designer.

how it works is you contact NFC, tell them what you want for your case, & then they customize it.

so if you say that you want a specific GPU orientation, then they'll set that up.

here's a photo of my O5L :