Part PCIe 4.0 x 16 Riser cable producer (need it in bulk for a project/small scale production)

GaMeS4Me

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Nov 30, 2021
Hello boys and girls,

I would like to ask you a very unusual question, does anyone know do companies like Cooler master , Phanteks, Asus and ect. produce there PCIe riser cables by themselves or there is a producer who makes them in bulk? Espesialy interested in Louqe (Ghost S1 case manufacturer) as they are a small company and must outsource such a task to a manufacturer.

If there is a producer who helps companies to manufacture such cables? Does anyone know such manufacturers ?

If not, and all of the PCIe cables are produced in-house by the companies who sell them to the consumers , which will be the best to go to for a bulk order ?

I am new here, so I hope I don't break any rules and I that I posted it in the right thread. I will be happy to share concept designs with you soon.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Hello boys and girls,

I would like to ask you a very unusual question, does anyone know do companies like Cooler master , Phanteks, Asus and ect. produce there PCIe riser cables by themselves or there is a producer who makes them in bulk? Espesialy interested in Louqe (Ghost S1 case manufacturer) as they are a small company and must outsource such a task to a manufacturer.

If there is a producer who helps companies to manufacture such cables? Does anyone know such manufacturers ?

If not, and all of the PCIe cables are produced in-house by the companies who sell them to the consumers , which will be the best to go to for a bulk order ?

I am new here, so I hope I don't break any rules and I that I posted it in the right thread. I will be happy to share concept designs with you soon.

Those companies have OEM partners who do this kind of parts / accessories for them. As a fun fact, even manufacturing of the computer cases is often outsourced to sub-contractors and not done by e.g. Coolermaster, etc themselves...

If you need a riser cable for your own project, you could have a look and see if ADT-LINK or LI-HEAT can help you out. They are specialized on making riser cables, have a quite good collection of "standard lengths" and also do OEM / customization if necessary.

Reactions: SFFMunkee

GaMeS4Me

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Nov 30, 2021
Those companies have OEM partners who do this kind of parts / accessories for them. As a fun fact, even manufacturing of the computer cases is often outsourced to sub-contractors and not done by e.g. Coolermaster, etc themselves...

If you need a riser cable for your own project, you could have a look and see if ADT-LINK or LI-HEAT can help you out. They are specialized on making riser cables, have a quite good collection of "standard lengths" and also do OEM / customization if necessary.

Thanks a lot for the answer, I will go an check them out today and get in contact with them to get more info.

I think 90% of all production is typically outsourced, I was just very frustrated with this particular one as everyone seems to have them but I could not find OEM.