Selling P-ATX White 9L Case

Hey everyone,

I recently purchased this case in the hopes of making a secondary build in it. Alas, the covid-19 situation changed everything and now I am unable to do just that. I have no need for this case anymore as a result. The case has pretty much never been touched. Every screw/cable is still inside its sealed plastic bags.

I am not looking to make any profit here. So, I will only ask for what I just paid for. That would amount to a total $228. Speaking of shipping, I will very much prefer it if you are in Europe, as that will make my time much easier. That being said, if you are in the NA region and you don't mind giving me instructions to what steps I should take, then there may be hope for that too. I have never shipped any big package in my life honestly. Just get in touch, and we will see how things go.

Link to the case: https://smallformfactor.net/forum/t...x-the-9l-case-with-atx-and-aio-support.10919/

Linero

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 9, 2017
The case is still up for sale, if anyone else is interested =)

Edit: I am willing to shave off a minor portion of the price to make things easier for you.

Last edited:

Linero

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 9, 2017
Bump. I have lowered the price to a total of $200 (unless you are in a country that has different shipping fees from Europe).