SFF.Network Off the beaten path: Taking a look at Eye Case's EXC-9102, a passive ITX enclosure

Walking across the Computex floor, it's easy to spot the big and bright booths by big-name consumer-oriented business - but encircling practically all of these are more modest booths that represent businesses who sell to other business. Indeed, if you simply look at a list of all participating companies, these smaller and often times more regional brands simply overwhelm the showroom floor in numbers. As such, they are often home to some of the most interesting and innovative new items in the show.

It was with an eye towards these booths that we came across an interesting enclosure by Eye Case, a Taiwanese business geared towards providing enclosures built for various industrial contexts...

Read more here.

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
That's funny, I had walked past this and thought it was interesting. Then I was making my way back across the hall to check it out again and take some pictures and find there's already an article from us :p

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
I was just wandering around looking for PSUs and just happened to pass by them. The other guys are wandering around today checking out random stuff too.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
It's also a good way to get duplicate images from different cameras, and thus ensuring that we have good pics of everything, since we all like the same thing - small computers.

For the event, for major companies that we had booked meetings with, usually we would all attend. However outside of meetings we split into smaller teams to ensure coverage, since we're all capable of missing things!