Nyanino

Hey there SFF.N!

I've been trying to create my account for some time now, but could never get past the reCAPTCHA (I swear I'm not a robot)! Turns out my Pi-hole had something to do with it.

As I'm sure is the same with many, if not all of you on this forum, I'm a PC enthusiast! I first "built" my computer in late 2012 after being enthralled with watching my brother build his in a massive Antec full tower he won from an art contest. I could only afford a basic PC, so I settled on a Dell XPS 8500 that I swapped into a Cooler Master HAF XM. So, I had a Mini-ITX motherboard in a medium (more like full tower) case and I wondered where I went wrong! Over time, I built up enough funds to eventually swap for a better motherboard and processor; the ASUS Z170i Pro Gaming and Intel i5-6600k. I still use these components to this day, but I had to do something about that pesky case taking up half of my desk. That's when I discovered the Ncase M1! At this moment in time, it was on its v5 iteration, and I fell in love with it. My philosophy was that I still wanted the graphics card to slot directly into the motherboard with no riser cable, thinking there would be some latency issues.

I'm proud to say that I have since abandoned my latency misconception and am now looking forwards to building in the Sidearmd T1 when it officially launches. I spent some time trying to register as aforementioned to provide feedback on its thread, but I just cracked the reCAPTCHA case!

From one SFF enthusiast to another, I can't wait to see what more comes from this amazing community and I'm glad I can be apart of it!

Reactions: ZivZulander