Aloha!

Yes, I'm from Hawaii, but no, I'm not Hawaiian. Still, a warm island greeting!

By way of introduction, I've been a nerd my whole life and semi-recently got into the computer building thing. When I was young, I had the desire and time but no money. Nowadays, I've got some of the money thing but have to work harder for the time component. Up until about a year or so ago, the smallest PC I thought could be built was a micro-ATX. I didn't know that the golden age of mini-ITX was upon us until a friend informed that the world was bigger (smaller?) than I knew.

Several cumulative days-worth of YouTube videos, PCPP pages, full Amazon cart, and dead laptop later, and I had my first build parted and built in an RVZ02. While continuing to search and admire other mITX builds on PCPP, I stumbled on a link for this forum and now, my world has grown (shrunk?) again. I'm hoping my time with this community of enthusiasts will be both challenging and encouraging. Now to dive in!

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Welcome aboard!
This place is dangerous. You've already gotten the "go smaller" bug, the need only gets stronger! :)

annasoh323

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Apr 4, 2018
Thanks confusis (resisting inserting a "Confucius Say..." joke here). I'm not all that creative most days so I mostly rely on people to input information to me that I can assess and posses. That makes this place especially dangerous for me.

Thanks for taking the time to make a newbie such as myself feel welcome. I already feel right at home (digitally speaking, at least). Time to go browsing...

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Not Confucious (CONFUsed psychoSIS more like :p) Creativity can take many forms - you'd be surprised what one may achieve :)

Reactions: annasoh323