Nice to have found this place

Hello Guys,

Nice to have found this place :) long time now using SFF, had several ITX now mATX, imho there is no longer need of ATX boards in my view, not now that it is all integrated and no sli is supported hence my passion for this ff, save space, looks neater too!

Speak to you soon!

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! Yes ATX feels very useless these days. I built an ATX board inside a Cerberus X for dual GPU, but never did go that route because AMD and Nvidia were both decreasing their efforts in multi-GPU support by then. It's just empty...

TrustUK

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Nov 29, 2020
I think last I build was over 14 years ago, easily, in a huge thermal take :D nowadays they are pointless except if you need a custom loop without thinkerin.

Thing is that with Intel I am spoilt with choice with AMD all is from the bargain basket, I am looking to get a 5000s but motherboards are so trash!

mATX there is only the Asus TUF but lack of front USB C which at that price is ridiculous, MSI seems not that good and with lots of issues however not sure if were related to initial releases.

miniITX is better as the B550i isn't bad, currently rocking a z370i but ideally a mAtx would look better in my h400 matx but AMD has absolutely no choice for good motherboards :(

Reactions: Phuncz