Closed NFC S4 Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I know this has been posted once before but I kept changing my mind but I figured I’ll post it up one last time to see if anyone had one. I’m looking for an S4 Mini to Buy I’m willing to pay up to $300 for it but I don’t want to go higher then unless it’s like truly special and you can convince me otherwise. Lol let me know what you have! Thanks!

Jonny727272

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 26, 2017
Would you be interested in the Catz C-1? It's a similar form factor and design. You can check my build log here:

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
In anticipation of getting a new S4M and already having two S4 Minis, I will be selling the orange NFC S4 Mini from my Orangulan build which you can find here:

https://smallformfactor.net/articles/feature/community-feature-kmpkts-orangulan

As you can see from the build log I did a small cut out of the back mesh. There is some adhesive left on the bottom inside panel from the AC-DC brick I stuck inside and also a small superficial scuff on one of the side panels. If despite this you are interested, send me a PM.

ngriesdo

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Feb 15, 2017
In anticipation of getting a new S4M and already having two S4 Minis, I will be selling the orange NFC S4 Mini from my Orangulan build which you can find here:

As you can see from the build log I did a small cut out of the back mesh. There is some adhesive left on the bottom inside panel from the AC-DC brick I stuck inside and also a small superficial scuff on one of the side panels. If despite this you are interested, send me a PM.
I sent you a PM.

Reactions: VegetableStu

ngriesdo

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Feb 15, 2017
Well since the old ones will be gone, I want an old S4 now because bezels! Lol

Last edited:

AP2

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 1, 2017
I have one forsale - black, black power button, nfc riser, scythe 120 slim Pam fan, and dynatron t318 copper cpu cooler. 400+sh.

CubanLegend

Steely-Eyed NVFlash Man
Dec 23, 2016
smallformfactor.net
I'm looking for a BLACK, S4M-Classic wrap-around bezel, including all the mounting screws for it. :) Soon I will have a "Grade C" Silver S4M-Classic wrap-around bezel from josh for some testing, that I'll be willing to trade for a used black one and pay the difference if necessary.

Please PM me.

Dang, an heirloom S4M-C if I ever saw one! :D

@Kmpkt are you selling the black wrap-around by itself, by any chance? ;) Let me know bro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.