Closed Wrapped S4 MINIs $300 -SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The insides are a bit dusty, but otherwise good shape. These were used to prototype the S4 MINI wraps. They are both version 2 (R2)

S4 MINI, Black, "Eldritch Krakken" -$300 shipped USA, $340 shipped global
S4 MINI, Silver, "NFC Grunge" - $300 shipped USA, $340 shipped global.

I will not mod these. Wraps can be peeled right off without residue.

I can combine orders for buttons/risers in my store if you would like.

VisualStim

Master of Cramming
Mar 6, 2017
ill take the other one with what I paid as a deposit for my s4 mini preorder

ill send the rest soon. whats different between Version 2 and the new one coming?

Reactions: Josh | NFC

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
Original poster
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
Those look dope! How'd you get them done like that?

The wraps were co-engineered with the Buddha Brothers in Seattle. I will be working with them to offer ready to go wraps you can buy, and even custom wraps where you can download the MINI panel psd, apply your own artwork, and they will print them. These wraps use material made for this type of thing and are end-user applied. The print quality is incredibly high.

Reserve on Eldritch Krakken.

I will let you know if anything happens to the sale, but they are both now paid for. I'm guessing I should do some more wrapped MINIs and put them up here? I will do it if the interest is there.

Peace and thanks for looking (and buying!)

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
I'd love to see someone make a wrap with Doom as the theme:

Colinreay

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 28, 2016
Oh my goodness Josh, those are absolutely exquisite! I've never really thought about vinyl wraps on pc cases, but now I'm obsessed! Truly works of art on top of the existing work of art that is the S4 (a little artception?)

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
Original poster
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
Oh my goodness Josh, those are absolutely exquisite! I've never really thought about vinyl wraps on pc cases, but now I'm obsessed! Truly works of art on top of the existing work of art that is the S4 (a little artception?)

You can now download the template from the resources section of the website and get to work on your own!

I'll do some more wraps and put them for sale here to hold us over till shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.