NFC Brickless S4M live Build Stream

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
Original poster
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Since the stream is done you can now view the video in its entirety on Josh's YouTube channel.

Reactions: Phuncz

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
One item of feedback I would give is to read the viewer questions quickly before answering them, some people are watching with the chat turned off, or watching the post-stream video.

Good call! I noticed youtube does have a method of viewing the chat watching afterward but it's not enabled by default which I think is dumb. That's where all the fun is! I'll try to read more questions out loud.

It was nice to see all the familiar SFF Forum faces in the chat. One thing I did notice was that your stereo sound was reversed @Josh | NFC

Thanks I will try to fix that. Seems like it would be easy to do in obs.

Reactions: Phuncz

Naavjames

Trash Compacter
Mar 17, 2018
I personally would love to see some livestreams showing how you make the custom parts (bezels etc.) in your workshop etc.

I second that. I can’t make up my mind on which bezel id like to purchase, showing all of them in a vid would definitely help.

On another note, is there any thread or place where we’ve got a gallery of different S4 customized cases ? I’m not a creative person so figuring out a color scheme/bezel combo etc has been surprisingly difficult. Sure you can look at the build logs but going through each one individually....

Reactions: rosinbole

Naavjames

Trash Compacter
Mar 17, 2018
Thnx for tuning in guys and gals. I'm surprised this is interesting but the chat is really fun so I wanna do more. I need feedback on how to make it more fun.

@Josh | NFC
Surprised it was interesting ?
That’s me watching the YouTube vid like a little schoolboy. I’m bummed that I missed the live stream. So many questions, so many thoughts for future videos and live streams.

Nanook

King of Cable Management
May 23, 2016
I really enjoyed both live streams! I had to take off early as my kiddo got home, but not before I got my superchat in :)
Now, I’m going to invest in the 160w ac adapter before it gets phased out.

Reactions: Josh | NFC

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
Original poster
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
It will likely be changed, not discontinued. I am currently planning to keep my model more similar to the current one. More details to follow when things have been ironed out.

bananaboy93

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 28, 2018
Good call! I noticed youtube does have a method of viewing the chat watching afterward but it's not enabled by default which I think is dumb. That's where all the fun is! I'll try to read more questions out loud.

Thanks I will try to fix that. Seems like it would be easy to do in obs.
Anyway I can still watch that video? thanks