new old timer says hello

Just registered and thought that I would introduce myself.

I am a retired guy in the Valley (San Jose, CA, USA) and over the years have decided small machines are more my thing then large ones. I am also not high on MS and all of my project systems run Apple OS X now macOS.

I just recently finished a S4 Mini before reading the goodly number of S4 build logs found here on the forum. However my interests are scratch builds and doing it my way. For more on me you can google “neilhart’s builds”.

So hello everyone and you probably will see my comments in the coming weeks.

neil

Reactions: owliwar

bledha

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 22, 2017
Welcome neil! So good to have another around.

I am not so old here myself (despite feeling old as heck), and the community is great. I often just think of coming straight here with questions instead of going google - that's how much people here are supportive of the mission, interested in helping each other, engaged, and just all out good-time nerds.

Stick around!

GentlemanShark

Asus RMA sucks
Marsupial Computing
Dec 22, 2016
Just registered and thought that I would introduce myself.

I am a retired guy in the Valley (San Jose, CA, USA) and over the years have decided small machines are more my thing then large ones. I am also not high on MS and all of my project systems run Apple OS X now macOS.

I just recently finished a S4 Mini before reading the goodly number of S4 build logs found here on the forum. However my interests are scratch builds and doing it my way. For more on me you can google “neilhart’s builds”.

So hello everyone and you probably will see my comments in the coming weeks.

neil
Hey! Silicon Valley over here too. Welcome to the forum, can't wait to see what you come up with.