New-ish to ITX

Hey!
I have never owned a "cool" or "good" itx case before - none of the computers that went in them were designed to be powerful, or if they were, it barely counted as an ITX case.

Ryzen Hackintosh build with an RX460 in a Fractal Design Era ITX
HTPC / home server in Silverstone SG13
2017/2018 - Ryzen 2600 + GTX 970 in a NZXT Manta

So here I am now with a colossal O11D-XL and the pendulum swings back to SFF!

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Hey!
I have never owned a "cool" or "good" itx case before - none of the computers that went in them were designed to be powerful, or if they were, it barely counted as an ITX case.

Ryzen Hackintosh build with an RX460 in a Fractal Design Era ITX
HTPC / home server in Silverstone SG13
2017/2018 - Ryzen 2600 + GTX 970 in a NZXT Manta

So here I am now with a colossal O11D-XL and the pendulum swings back to SFF!

Hello @metacomet , welcome to the forum. I seriously believe Silverstone SG13 is a good ITX case. But yeah you gotta get rid of that O11d-XL 😁

Anyway please take a moment to read our forum's terms, conditions and rules. It is especially important to read them if you are wanting to buy or sell, as the information you need to gain access to that subforum is all in there.

Also, as part of our community moderation efforts, we don't let new users edit posts or links for a bit, so report your post using the "report" button if you need it deleted/modified (or just post something like "sorry double post above" or "the above post is wrong, here's the updated one:... ").

The report button is also useful if you observe spam or any other suspicious activities going on.

Enjoy & have fun!

Reactions: Phuncz