Closed New DIY A4 ITX 8L Case Black (Dan Case A4 Clone from Taobao) Los Angeles, CA, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long story short, I ended up with two of these cases and only have use for one of them. Brand new but I did open and remove from the beat up DHL Box and going to use a new box with better padding when shipping it out.

It did arrive with a minor scuff on one of the panels but it's not noticeable unless examined closely.

Album with timestamp:

Album with my version of the case with full build and impressions:

Taobao Link: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?sp...8n4fMV&id=551237946603&ns=1&abbucket=4#detail (Being sold on taobao for around ~$157 for the version with PCIe extention ribbon and no wireless charger.)

Comes with:
- A PCIe Extender Ribbon Cable
- Two alternate side panels with clear acrylic panels and thumbscrews.
- Dust Filter sheet

Case Specs
- The case is 8 liters in volume with a length of 306x220x126mm.
- Made from 3mm thick anodized aluminum.
- Fits ITX motherboards and SFX PSU's (SFX-L's will make these a little trickier but not impossible).
- CPU Cooler height limit is 52mm
- Has spots on top for 2x92mm slim fans (15mm or less) or 1x120mm (15mm or less fan but I did manage to cram 2x120mm 20mm thick fans into it and it works fine, ymmv.)
- Comes with bracket to mount 2x2.5" drives on the bottom (or just put a slim 92mm fan).
- Supports GPU's up to 290x120x42mm

Will ship the case and panels for $165 continental U.S. Not sure about international but feel free to PM or ask.

Last edited:

sgtcyrus

What's an ITX?
Nov 30, 2017
Hello. I am potentially interested. I messaged you on reddit but we can talk through this site too if you want. I prefer reddit as I have never used this site and am completely new to it.

mrshibx

Minimal Tinkerer
Nov 30, 2017
Was looking at buying this the other day but would rather not deal with Taobao. I'll take it if it hasn't sold yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.