Closed Dan Case A4-SFX V2 Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I'm looking to sell my brand new (and very recently acquired) Dan Case A4-SFX V2.

The case itself is brand new and I haven't even built in it yet (I had been waiting for GPU prices to drop before doing so). It pains me to part with this case, being that I've wanted one for years, but I just don't think it quite suits my needs at this point in time.

I'll post some pictures below to showcase the condition of the case, although being that it's brand new, everything is exactly like what you would receive from the factory. I still have the box and original packaging as well, so your unboxing experience will be like it's brand new from Dan himself!

Feel free to post in this thread if you're interested or contact me directly through PM. I'm asking $250 shipped, but am willing to negotiate.

Thanks! XOXO

- jo

Last edited:

Ambushes

Trash Compacter
Aug 26, 2017
Wouldn't it actually make more sense to sell it, since you can sell it for more than the cost of an NCase (and thus you can buy it brand new directly)?

Reactions: graaaf

graaaf

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jun 14, 2017
Wouldn't it actually make more sense to sell it, since you can sell it for more than the cost of an NCase (and thus you can buy it brand new directly)?

You're right! I'm changing the post to sell rather than trade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.