NCASE 6900XT Water-Cooling

unrenowned

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Jan 21, 2021
Just wondering if anybody knows if the 6900 XT reference card/ Gigabyte card will fit in the NCASE MY with a XSPC TX240 radiator at the bottom. OptimumTech did a video about doing the exact same thing () here but with a 3090 instead. I already have all the parts except for that radiator, GPU and CPU and I'm just seeing if anyone can tell me if it will fit or not. Thanks for all the help

unrenowned

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Jan 21, 2021
Just wondering if anybody knows if the 6900 XT reference card/ Gigabyte card will fit in the NCASE MY with a XSPC TX240 radiator at the bottom. OptimumTech did a video about doing the exact same thing () here but with a 3090 instead. I already have all the parts except for that radiator, GPU and CPU and I'm just seeing if anyone can tell me if it will fit or not. Thanks for all the help
NCASE M1 v6.1*

Blubbie21

Trash Compacter
Feb 3, 2020
only the NVidia Reference PCB Cards - with their waterblocks - and the nvidia founders edition will fit.

the AMD reference pcb - including the waterblock will slightly to big to close the sidepanel.

If you can find a waterblock for AMD with the terminal on the top or end of the card - this may fit into. but i dont know of such a waterblock.

like this one from ek: