Closed *Mint* Dan A4 v4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im selling a 2 month old Dan a4 case since I noticed I still want something smaller like the Velka 3 case have decided to sell it. I also still have all the paper work and original packaging. Im only asking 180$ since I know they are currently unavailable.

Reactions: fabio

Nightblade

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 29, 2017
Would you be interested in trading the dan a4 case for a Skyreach 4 Mini? Also, could I get a picture of it?

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Im selling a 2 month old Dan a4 case since I noticed I still want something smaller like the Velka 3 case have decided to sell it. I also still have all the paper work and original packaging. Im only asking 180$ since I know they are currently unavailable.
Hey, it is the one with the PCIe 4.0 and the new USB-C connector for the motherboard? DO you ship in EU, Denmark? THanks a lot!

moknim

Minimal Tinkerer
Oct 6, 2019
Sent you a PM - silver or black? Not sure if there were even options when you ordered but wanted to check.

joshlsmallwood

What's an ITX?
Oct 7, 2019

still available? I’ll buy. My zip is US 22656

Status
Not open for further replies.