Mid range prebuilt sff for light gaming?

Sdsff

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
New User
Nov 21, 2018
What's a prebuilt mid range sff home pc that can do some light gaming and web browsing?

I have the optiplex 7050 at work and wish I could have one at home. But it's an i7 and probably $1500 or more. Anything close to that in quality for half the price? Doesn't have to be an i7 as gaming doesn't need that much power. Not sure about GPU but something with over a 2k passmark score?

Plan to dual boot Linux and windows as well.

Also, Any sff deals on Black Friday?

Sdsff

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
New User
Nov 21, 2018
I'm not building my own cus I'm lazy and Everytime I build something I get expensive parts and go over budget. Granted my systems last a long time!

I'm looking through the suggestions provided, thanks !

Initial thoughts are ..
Is the 3 year warranty from HP worth it?
I want a USB c port and perhaps a gig Ethernet port.
Any of these can fit a pcixpress 4x gt 730 (smallish) or pci x16 hd 6850 (big) I have on hand for pci passthrpass on qemu/kvm.

Sdsff

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
New User
Nov 21, 2018
I looked at these 3 and none of them have pci express expansion slots. That is something that is on the optiplex 7050.

Looks like these are half the size of the optiplex 7050 I have, which is really tempting, but I want to try dual video cards for pci passthrough.

So this is a bit too extreme on the small size. Think you guys are thinking 7050 micro, but I'm saying 7050 SFF. Any suggestions for that?

Sdsff

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
New User
Nov 21, 2018
nvm about the optiplex SFF, I realized the integrated GPU was weak.

I'm thinking something that size with a vega 11 integrated video card with a pci x4 expansion slot. Does that exist?