Merry Christmas s3

kittysox

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Aug 8, 2017
Just a little pentium 4600 and 1050ti but I am so thrilled with how the case turned out. It was worse for wear when I received it but a little welding and some paint and I’m very proud of how it turned out.

Cpu-g4600
Ram-mushkin redline 2666 16gb
Gpu-evga 1050ti sc
Psu-Pico 160 kit
Zalman cpu cooler can’t remember its goofy name atm

BeerNsoup

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 12, 2017
Very nice! Love the S3. I can't tell that it needed some TLC from the pictures, so great job fixing it up. The satin(I assume?) black contrast with the powdercoat on the frontpanel looks really nice! I'm always a bit jealous when I see an S3, however it's mitigated significantly as I've got a little something currently inbound from josh this time around!

Enjoy the new system, S3s are so cool!

Last edited:

eutholevonik

Average Stuffer
Oct 18, 2016
Great build! I love the S3!

You have any pics of the back io? I know it was originally designed with the intel motherboard in mind, did you cut out the old io pattern?

kittysox

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Aug 8, 2017
I took the Phoenix I/o plate to my local shop and he is cutting me a new aluminum I/o plate out of aluminum. I won’t have it until after the new year. But the board fit with no modifications at all. Just have to make a new I/o plate for whatever board you want to use. But for sure when I get home I’ll post a picture of it when I get home