Some time ago, SFF Network had a merch store. Teeshirts! Stickers! Mugs! Sadly, we limited the length this was open, due to a few factors outside our control.
However!
Merch is back! Featuring the traditional styles, updated with our new(ish) logo, and a few new designs, courtesy of staff member IGNSVN.

Continue reading...

Last edited:

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Looks great, but unless it magicly ships from EU, the tax/shipping is gonna be massive :[
Teespring does ship from the EU. It's us down at the bottom of the world that have to pay extra. I chose TeeSpring for range and having USA and EU printers :)

XNine

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 11, 2022
So, question on TShirts:
If you normally wear a Large, do you order large, or extra large? Cos some shirts you order large and looks like you're trying to cram all your awesome muscles into something from osh kosh b'gosh.

Reactions: Dawelio and rfarmer

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
So, question on TShirts:
If you normally wear a Large, do you order large, or extra large? Cos some shirts you order large and looks like you're trying to cram all your awesome muscles into something from osh kosh b'gosh.
Going by the last TeeSpring products I bought ~3 years ago, sizing should be representative (I have a medium shirt with the blue forum logo and It doesn't fit my... build.. anymore)

Reactions: XNine and rfarmer

SFFMunkee

King of Cable Management
Jul 7, 2021
Going by the last TeeSpring products I bought ~3 years ago, sizing should be representative (I have a medium shirt with the blue forum logo and It doesn't fit my... build.. anymore)
Just gotta do some better.. cable management? to cram it all in there, I'm sure.
Merch looks good though, might order some when I have some spare money (ha!) though I'm sure shipping to Southern Hemisphere will hurt :p

• Love
Reactions: confusis