Closed Mac Mini Late 2012 (500gb HDD, core i5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling a Late 2012 Mac Mini in good condition. Has the Apple keyboard and power cable. Located in Central US.

Has 4GB RAM and is an i5 (dual core) version. An extra stick of SODIMM RAM can be added fairly easily. A 2nd hard drive can also be added but you'll need to buy a SATA/Power cable for it.

I bought it from my boss to give to my GF because she likes Mac stuff, but she prefers the PC I built for her.

$275 plus shipping (inside CONUS) - prefer to accept payment only on Paypal, and will ship to the address on the account. I'm flexible on the price.

I also have some camera stuff:
Panasonic GX85 - $425
Panasonic-Leica 15mm f/1.7 lens - $425

Both are like new and purchased in May 2017 from a Hong Kong seller. I used them at Computex and not much after that. They have the original boxes, and lens has hood + case while the camera has the original battery + power cable/charger (uses Micro USB to charge)

Nextmers

What's an ITX?
Nov 1, 2017
Selling a Late 2012 Mac Mini in good condition. Has the Apple keyboard and power cable. Located in Central US.

Has 4GB RAM and is an i5 (dual core) version. An extra stick of SODIMM RAM can be added fairly easily. A 2nd hard drive can also be added but you'll need to buy a SATA/Power cable for it.

I bought it from my boss to give to my GF because she likes Mac stuff, but she prefers the PC I built for her.

$275 plus shipping (inside CONUS) - prefer to accept payment only on Paypal, and will ship to the address on the account. I'm flexible on the price.

I also have some camera stuff:
Panasonic GX85 - $425
Panasonic-Leica 15mm f/1.7 lens - $425

Both are like new and purchased in May 2017 from a Hong Kong seller. I used them at Computex and not much after that. They have the original boxes, and lens has hood + case while the camera has the original battery + power cable/charger (uses Micro USB to charge)
Mod edit: This item is likely sold or no longer for sale since the thread is tagged as closed. Also please read this thread, it explains why we dont allow transactions to take place over email and require all communication to be done using the forums private messaging functionality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.