Discussion Looking for experience or info about Topton Mini Gaming PC

Lilbertz

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jun 10, 2020
This Mini PC is intriguing. for me at least. The motherboard is sufficient for my needs and the GPU is mounted(?) horizontally so I like to know if I could take out the motherboard, make a case for it and put a more powerful graphics card like a RX 570 or a GTX 1650 Super with the DIY SFF case that can accomodate a PSU like a HDPLEX 400W HiFi DC-ATX or a FLEX PSU just to power the graphics card and put a better SFF CPU cooler like a Noctua NH-L9i or better.

But I'd like to know first if I can do all of these from your knowledge of info about this Mini PC from Aliexpress.

Last edited by a moderator:

CARC Mini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 5, 2018
This Mini PC is intriguing. for me at least. The motherboard is sufficient for my needs and the GPU is mounted(?) horizontally so I like to know if I could take out the motherboard, make a case for it and put a more powerful graphics card like a RX 570 or a GTX 1650 Super with the DIY SFF case that can accomodate a PSU like a HDPLEX 400W HiFi DC-ATX or a FLEX PSU just to power the graphics card and put a better SFF CPU cooler like a Noctua NH-L9i or better.

But I'd like to know first if I can do all of these from your knowledge of info about this Mini PC from Aliexpress.

do not buy it.

its near impossible to take the parts out.

you should buy the Mini PC i bought instead.