LiquidHaus checking in.

Hey everyone! I decided to make an actual account rather than creeping.

Here's one of my latest ITX builds. Planning on making some changes soon.

SiKiaTriK

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 28, 2019
I'm not a fan of external LC but this particular example and the elegance of both the build and the colour choice makes me like it! Some other pictures would be much appreciated. Welcome aboard!

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
I'm not a fan of external LC but this particular example and the elegance of both the build and the colour choice makes me like it! Some other pictures would be much appreciated. Welcome aboard!
Normally externally mounted rads/res can look very tacky, but the implementation here is pretty nice.
I saw this build on reddit and my thought on external radiators and components are the same but this is just so well done, welcome to the forum.

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
I'll second Phuncz's (Phuncz'?) statement!
Awesome build, can't wait to see more of your work!!

Reactions: rfarmer

LiquidHaus

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jul 7, 2020
liquid-haus.squarespace.com
Hey everyone! I really appreciate the kind words! Apologies for responding late. Apparently I don't have any email notifications going to me on when people respond to my threads lol.

As SiKiaTriK had posted, those are additional photos of this build. I had posted it to reddit about a month or so ago.

This build will actually be getting a revision pretty soon here too, but mainly just hardware components. The watercooling side of things will most likely remain the same. Might do some experiments with different fans to see performance changes.

But thanks again guys!