Log Lenovo ThinkStation P360 (P3) Tiny - Intel i9-13900TE & PNY RTX A2000 (12GB) 1L Chasis

SFFMunkee

King of Cable Management
Jul 7, 2021
I was about to remark on how low the graphics performance was, until I realised it was Time Spy EXTREME

::EDIT:: Satisfy my curiosity here... do you need to use the GPU direct outputs, or can you connect it via the onboard DP/HDMI ports?

SingleMinded

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jan 26, 2024
I was about to remark on how low the graphics performance was, until I realised it was Time Spy EXTREME

::EDIT:: Satisfy my curiosity here... do you need to use the GPU direct outputs, or can you connect it via the onboard DP/HDMI ports?
I was having some issues on first boot, not 💯 sure what was going on, but leaving it for a while it righted itself.

I had to use the onboard DP for first boot, but now can use onboard HDMI, DP or any of the 4x MiniDPs on the GPU

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
do you need to use the GPU direct outputs, or can you connect it via the onboard DP/HDMI ports?

dGPU can also be used with the onboard DP/HDMI ports - on the newer Gen platforms even with little performance penalty

I've seen a couple of Tiny builds with Tesla T4 GPUs that have no display connectors, so the onboard DP/HDMI ports come in handy

Reactions: SFFMunkee