Discussion Is Acat X1 the new brand of Formula X1

johnyukon

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Oct 19, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have read a comment in YouTube saying that Acat X1 is the new brand of Formula X1.

Can someone please confirm this.

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have read a comment in YouTube saying that Acat X1 is the new brand of Formula X1.

Can someone please confirm this.
According to someone here, its different. Its a downgraded and cheaper version of Formula X1. Acat and Formula apparently run by the same team but still different brands and cases.

imlovinit

Case Bender
New User
Oct 29, 2020
I can confirm it's the same vender. Had a chat with the vender after I placed the preorder of Acat X2 case. FYI,
- Acat X1 is a Ghost S1 clone. It's cheaper compared to Formula X1. Finish quality won't be as premium tho.
- Acat X2 has the same level of finish quality as Formula X1. It has the size/layout of Ncase M1 with the appearance of Ghost S1.
- not sure about S1. Didn't ask.
- Acat cases are NOT mass produced, but made to order. Thus, you can customise anodised colour and perforation pattern.
- Lead time can be up to 2-3 months.
First batch of X2 should be shipped In November.

lys1030

Trash Compacter
Nov 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
Haven't seen people talking about this Acat X2 case:
It's currently accepting pre-order, and based on my conversation with the business owner, the case will be shipped in 20 days.
It seems to be a Ncase m1 configuration + Ghost s1 appearance. I also heard that the quality will be similar to Formula X1 (meaning better than Acat X1).

lys1030

Trash Compacter
Nov 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
Haven't seen people talking about this Acat X2 case:
It's currently accepting pre-order, and based on my conversation with the business owner, the case will be shipped in 20 days.
It seems to be a Ncase m1 configuration + Ghost s1 appearance. I also heard that the quality will be similar to Formula X1 (meaning better than Acat X1).
Sorry, I meant to post on another thread, not this one.