Intro and Sff case question. Dan A4 or Ncase M1?

Howdy. Been reading through these forums for a minute now and watching all kinds of sff videos on youtube. I'm a long time PC builder but never ventured into sff world before. My closest to this has been my last build below from two years ago which is a custom loop in a Nano S case. It's about that time again for me to start wanting another PC build. Gaming and simulations and regular use.

I want to start simple-ish by transfiguring most of my current Nano S build into a new sff case and upgrade to a new GPU. Looking at 2070 Super FE. My current Nano S build has Asus z270i board with a 7700k delided and comfortably sitting at 4.8GHz OC with temps never exceeding 60 during gaming use, with silent fan profile. The 1070 sees even lower temps. I know this will probably not be repeated in a sff case but I'm okay with sub 70 temps for regular use.

I"m currently considering the Dan A4 v4.1 or the Ncase M1 v6. Price aside, these are two sff cases currently available and I really can't decide between these two. I absolutely like the size of the Dan A4 and considering it with the Asetek 645LT. The simplicity of these choices, as in not too many things to choose from is also enticing for me. I've done all sorts of cooling setups before and I'm wanting something a bit more different and limited in choice. And extremely portable!

That said, the different setup options available with the Ncase M1 are also very tempting and is more in line with what I'm used to for PC building. But the size of the M1 doesn't seem that much smaller than my current Nano S so its a bit off putting for me. I'm almost thinking it will be just another small PC build and not feel like some new endeavor for me. Probably not very portable too.

So simply put, the question is for those who have experienced both cases, what is your take or recommendation? It kinda really comes down to size preference and availability of options for me.