Image Credit – INNO3D

INNO3D has announced their RTX 4060 Compact GPU. Coming in at just 155mm in length with a 2-slot width single fan cooler, the ITX focused GPU sports 3072 CUDA Cores, 8GB of GDDR6, and a boost clock of up to 2460MHz. Power is provided via a single 8-pin PCIe cable. Exact pricing for this model is unknown, but the MSRP for the RTX 4060 is $299 (US).
You can check out the INNO3D website for the RTX 4060 Compact by CLICKING HERE.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Reactions: Phuncz

Moncavo

Average Stuffer
Mar 11, 2020
Now I wanna see the 4070(ti) models with itx pcb and put these single fan coolers into theirs.

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Original poster
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
Now I wanna see the 4070(ti) models with itx pcb and put these single fan coolers into theirs.

Highly unlikely. The most wattage anyone has dumped into a single-fan cooler is 220 Watts, and it was notoriously loud. 200 watts seems the upper limit. I hope to see some RTX 4070s in single fan form.

edit: I just realized you’re talking user mod. If you can find it, there was a 3 slot ITX sized GPU from EVGA. That cooler might be able to handle the 4070ti. Maybe….

Last edited:
Reactions: rfarmer

Snerual

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 3, 2020

Still too big

Also title typo
I mean... to be fair, that Inno3D card is the absolute shortest you can make a card with a PCIe x16 connector. The TDP is too high for low-profile cards, and I don't think anyone would be interested in a single slot blower version that might be less volume but significantly longer... It will be interesting to see if that Inno3D cooler fits on 4060Ti cards.

At least it's not this abomination... 300mm 2,5 slot triple fan card for a GPU that will probably hover around 100W in typical gaming loads...

Moncavo

Average Stuffer
Mar 11, 2020
Highly unlikely. The most wattage anyone has dumped into a single-fan cooler is 220 Watts, and it was notoriously loud. 200 watts seems the upper limit. I hope to see some RTX 4070s in single fan form.

edit: I just realized you’re talking user mod. If you can find it, there was a 3 slot ITX sized GPU from EVGA. That cooler might be able to handle the 4070ti. Maybe….
Yes, I mean modding.