How are you gentlemen?

Hello All!

Tonkatsu from France (apologies in advance for the sometimes maybe rough english!)
I am not a connoisseur since I have built only one PC in my life, that was years ago, a medium tower nothing too complicated, i5-4690K, Z97 ATX, R7 260X, huge Noctua fan (EVO 212 iirc?), modest PSU never upgraded because I had no interest in even moderate OC actually.

And so, during lockdown I was bored and like many people I've started buying tech stuff I wanted before the Apocalypse, like a slightly better PC: i3-9350KF, Asrock H310CM-ITX/ac, R9 380X (will explain later WHY lol), this time with consideration for size and form factor.

I hit several 'buy' buttons then for parts to fit in a Node 202 (definitely seeking slim horizontal) without thinking too much, some of the parts already arrived, but I am afraid to continue without taking advice from people of knowledge.

I didn't know about this forum but liked what I've read lurking around a bit, also the Cooler Shout-Out thread sold me. :)

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! An SFF build will often require planning and measuring, so gathering advice and recommendations is a good way to get started !

Tonkatsu

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Jul 18, 2020
Thanks! I may have a lot of the main parts already acquired or on the way, but there's still a lot to do.

I shall head to the builds forum and start a thread.