Hi 👋

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Long time lurker here. Feels like I've been a part of this community forever. I developed a prototype that I finally feel confident enough to share. Looking forward to getting some good feedback. :)

Hello @sffjames , welcome to the forum. We look forward to your prototype 😃. Do create a new thread in this section: https://smallformfactor.net/forum/category/custom-cases-projects/

Before that, kindly take a moment to read our forum's terms, conditions and rules. It is especially important to read them if you are wanting to buy or sell, as the information you need to gain access to that subforum is all in there.

Also, as part of our community moderation efforts, we don't let new users edit posts or links for a bit, so report your post using the "report" button if you need it deleted/modified (or just post something like "sorry double post above" or "the above post is wrong, here's the updated one:... ").

The report button is also useful if you observe spam or any other suspicious activities going on.

Enjoy & have fun!

sffjames

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
May 17, 2022
coolte.ch
Hi @ignsvn. Could you help me get a verification banner? I'm referring specifically to this, in the terms and conditions:

Finally, users who have projects, businesses or similar roles may have verification banners; these are grey banners with checkmarks issued by SFF.N that are meant to reflect that a user has been confirmed to be who they claim by SFF.N staff. If you are interested in receiving a banner, please reach out to an admin to request one.

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
hi @sffjames , for said verification banner, please send a private message to our admin @confusis . Mouse-over his nickname & click the "Start conversation" button.

he will guide you through the process.

Reactions: Phuncz