Hey Everyone

Hey guys, my name is Jay. I stumbled upon this site while I was checking out the latest NFC case. I am an east coast based Web Designer/Tech Youtuber/SFF enthusiast. Glad to see a site dedicated entirely to the SFF community.

Reactions: Phuncz and confusis

QinX

Master of Cramming
kees
Mar 2, 2015
Welcome to the forum Jay, if you are into SFF this is certainly going to be the right place to be. Took a quick gander at your channel, some nice professional looking videos.
You're going to fit right in I reckon ;)

FCase

SFF Lingo Aficionado
FCase
Dec 20, 2015
Welcome Jay, what part of the east coast are you from? I'm in Vegas but I'm originally from Va.

Mal

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome here, like most people already expressed, I too like the videos ! If you are into SFF, you are in the right place.

In one of your videos you have what seems like the 4-pin CPU power cable (yellow black wires) connected through two Molex connectors that come from your PicoPSU. You could potentially rewire it to go straight to the 4-pin (possibly sleeve it) so you have a much more clean look in that front area and maybe even tuck the cable underneath the board. This would mean you'd have to desolder the Molex plugs but these are obselete, especially for SFF builds.