Help Review Build

kaboombogus

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Apr 2, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to downsize my rig. I currently have a Lian-Li PC-011 Dynamic. However, since my job requires me to move and I personally don't like selling everything, buying and building a new rig whenever I move I'd like to keep what I have. I want to know if what I currently have from my mid tower chassis can be transferred to the NCASE M1.

I know I'll have to buy a new motherboard and cooler. If you guys have suggestions please don't hesitate to share.
My CPU is a AMD Ryzen 9 3900X.

PSU: Corsair HX Series, HX750, 750 Watt, 80+ Platinum Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply

GPU: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 OC 8GB

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4-3200

CPU Fans: Corsair Air Series AF120

Would these pieces fit into the NCASE M1?

Thanks for you help!

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
You can't use the ATX PSU and the full size Strix, only way an ATX PSU fits in the Ncase is with short graphic cards. Get a good SFX PSU like the Corsair SF750.

kaboombogus

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Apr 2, 2020
You can't use the ATX PSU and the full size Strix, only way an ATX PSU fits in the Ncase is with short graphic cards. Get a good SFX PSU like the Corsair SF750.

Thanks for answering. Would the opposite work? SFX PSU plus full size Strix?

kaboombogus

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Apr 2, 2020
Yes, the Strix is a tight fit but it does fit. If you use a SFX PSU you will be fine.

Hmm yeah... Do you think I'm able to add my Corsair AF120 CPU fans under the ROG Strix as intake or not possible?

I'm looking at the diagram on the forum... but still not sure...