Hello to everyone, everywhere all at once

OK, a bit cheesy but it's light. I'm new to SFF, as in the sqeak is yet to wear off. I've finally taken the plunge into building my own pc and chose SFF as I can't stand loud and large, or bling. Me being here is like hoping the safety net is in place but jumping before checking anyway. Probably did everything everyone everywhere (he tied it together 👍) did when starting; watched YouTube for ages. So after binging on 'optimumtech' and 'Machines and More' I started to gather parts. Currently the NR200P case, 5x Arctic P12 Max, Corsair SFX750 psu, a bit of Grizzly Kryonaught, BeQuite M.2 heatsink (just in case), oh and a MSI Optix MAG321QR (so 1440p). Now the real parts are needed. CPU, GPU, Mobo, RAM, M.2 SSD. Here's hoping the people with the know how reside here cause I've just gone 'gulp'.
Any pointers welcome.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! It seems you're well on your way !

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !

steelfractal

when in doubt slap a delta on it
Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Aug 15, 2019
if you haven't already i recommend you join the discord https://discord.com/invite/MaCRgR6
also welcome

Welcome Aboard Comedy Bang Bang GIF