Hello SFF!

Its been a tough year, and I'm currently trying to build a SFFPC so I can "work" off my home TV as my wife has been hogging my X99 desktop 12hrs a day since the pandemic started. Seriously considering SFF as that can be tucked away easily on the TV console. Currently struggling on an old 13" laptop.

I've been building my personal systems since my first 486, and it seems like PC components are really peaking recently such that there can be alot packed into a SFF so I hope to learn lots from the gurus here!

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Its been a tough year, and I'm currently trying to build a SFFPC so I can "work" off my home TV as my wife has been hogging my X99 desktop 12hrs a day since the pandemic started. Seriously considering SFF as that can be tucked away easily on the TV console. Currently struggling on an old 13" laptop.

I've been building my personal systems since my first 486, and it seems like PC components are really peaking recently such that there can be alot packed into a SFF so I hope to learn lots from the gurus here!

Hi fongalv, welcome to the forum, we hope you enjoy your stay!

Reactions: Phuncz