Hello folks!

Hi everyone!
I'm so happy to find this forum. Please let me introduce myself. My name is Kenny, I have a Ncase M1 and a dual 240 radiator system in it.
Right now I'm considering the cooler master NR200 as the Ncase M1 has limited space in the bottom, my bottom fans are restricted in airflow.

Reactions: owliwar

wzhalex

Trash Compacter
Jul 22, 2020
Hi everyone!
I'm so happy to find this forum. Please let me introduce myself. My name is Kenny, I have a Ncase M1 and a dual 240 radiator system in it.
Right now I'm considering the cooler master NR200 as the Ncase M1 has limited space in the bottom, my bottom fans are restricted in airflow.
Hi, I am planning on building the dual rads Ncase, may I ask what radiator do you use at the bottom? I am worried that the 240 radiator is too long that there will be not enough space for the front I/O Kit. Thanks in advance.

zk2004mb

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 23, 2020
Hi, I am planning on building the dual rads Ncase, may I ask what radiator do you use at the bottom? I am worried that the 240 radiator is too long that there will be not enough space for the front I/O Kit. Thanks in advance.
XSPC tx240. It works fine in my build.

zk2004mb

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 23, 2020
Thank you for the answer, I got the same rads, I try to put it in the Ncase and my I/O Kit cable is bended hard, does this happens to you?
The cable will be bent for sure but not extreme. I push the rad toward the backside of the case really hard and I can only secure two screws, in that case, the cables are totally fine. The rad is fine too, two screws are enough to keep the rad in position.

wzhalex

Trash Compacter
Jul 22, 2020
The cable will be bent for sure but not extreme. I push the rad toward the backside of the case really hard and I can only secure two screws, in that case, the cables are totally fine. The rad is fine too, two screws are enough to keep the rad in position.
thank you so much for the detailed answer.