Hello All.

Im brand new to Small Form Factor computers. My Chewi Larkbox is not a high spec device but works well enough playing 1080p vids from netflix utube etc and plays the older games i still enjoy well enough with a few niggles..

One game wont play sound via hdmi to the tv and its sound output ??, but since the tv then routes sound to a 100w soundbar, switching the soundbar input to B/tooth and linking the larkbox to that for sound sorts that out which is a livable extra few keypresses to start up RA2 for now at least)

The other niggle is my usb3 hubs (2 x 4port and 1 x 3port with rj45 network interface) all seem to be lemons only working on 2 ports at a time when used with 3x or more similar usb-hid rf input dongles (that all work fine in an old battered with loose sockets usb2 hub)
which is going to lead to more spaghetti and devices plugged in than intended. Or More expense/punt on additional usb 3 hubs..

Other than that i am enjoying the new games interface Way better than the old laptop even if i cast or plugged it into the tv before.. and the larkbox seems to cope with all the demands i have put on it (i play old games..) and sitting behind the tv and soundbar when used the fan sound isnt at all registering even when silently browsing the web..

So new big fan of the small form factor puter here..

Next on the setup plan is to send to sleep with tv power down or even channel selection and setup wake up on lan or via hdmi on demand.