Power Supply HDPLEX 300W Internal AC-DC Converter?

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Depending on the dimensions that you have (I believe there are two or three sets floating about), they have been final for some time. The final dimensions, to the best of my knowledge, are 151.4mm long with the mounting feet, 62.0mm wide and 41.0mm long. Hope this helps in any planning you are going to do around this unit.

BeerNsoup

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 12, 2017
Depending on the dimensions that you have (I believe there are two or three sets floating about), they have been final for some time. The final dimensions, to the best of my knowledge, are 151.4mm long with the mounting feet, 62.0mm wide and 41.0mm long. Hope this helps in any planning you are going to do around this unit.

That helps, and those are the dimensions I was thinking of. Thank you.

Is there a rough estimate on price? I'm still going back and forth on what PSU I want to put in. I'd have to compromise a bit on space, but there's definitely some appeal to foregoing an external brick, especially when the price of high wattage external bricks is factored in. Price might end up being the deciding factor in my situation. I understand if you can't say just yet or it isn't final though.

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
I think 75-80 USD was the goal the last I heard, but PLEASE don't take that a final price or anything. I don't want people pissed off that the price changed even though it was never officially announced. And as far as "Soon™" goes, it will almost certainly be Soon™er rather than later. I wouldn't expect it to take longer than mid month to become available.

Last edited:

BeerNsoup

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 12, 2017
I think 75-80 USD was the goal the last I heard, but PLEASE don't take that a final price or anything. I don't want people pissed off that the price changed even though it was never officially announced. And as far as "Soon™" goes, it will almost certainly be Soon™er rather than later. I wouldn't expect it to take no longer than mid month to become available.

Great! Thank you very much.

Reactions: Biowarejak