General Chat Thread

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
Hey! What a surprise! I thought you had left us for good!
I did not remember about the internship and stuff, but thought you needed time to focus on music. I may be all wrong about that though...
Anyway, good to see you back here Mr. Flex! ;)

Yeah that's the hobby I've replaced PC building with. I really got into synthesizers during that time, I've even started to build a modular which is a whole new rabbit hole :D

Yeah, still got my title on that one 😎 I'm actually super happy about the state of FlexATX ATM, FSP has two modular 150mm units and launched a 500W, Silverstone got in on the game, really gets my mind going.

Welcome back @iFreilicht! I was thinking about you a couple of weeks agao, and wondered where you'd got to.
Congrats on teh Masters, a fine achievement.

Seems like I left quite the impression :D Thanks man, I appreciate it!

Reactions: Arboreal and Phuncz

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Welcome back @iFreilicht ! Still remember you as one of the fellow SFF guys at Overclock.net before this forum was made. You must have gone through several Flex PSUs by now lol

• Love
Reactions: iFreilicht

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
Glad to see you back!

Thanks buddy, glad to be here!

Welcome back @iFreilicht ! Still remember you as one of the fellow SFF guys at Overclock.net before this forum was made. You must have gone through several Flex PSUs by now lol

Yeah man, feels like forever ago. Actually, the only non-laptop PC I have is using a second-hand 300W SFX PSU 🙈 I do still have 4 Flex PSUs in my collection, though, and seeing what is available now really gets me exited :D

The Return Of The King!!!

Ahhh stahp, we have people way more deserving of that title :D But thanks!

Reactions: Biowarejak