General Chat Thread

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
Aw geez use pliers will ya...

From few years working in commercial kitchen, one thing I know: if it can go wrong it will.
entropy at its finest (or, basically the entire physics lecture hall today).

it started with someone yelling at another dude for stealing their water bottle. then it basically devolved into anarchy. took around 20 minutes for people to stop throwing things at each other. (don't worry, this is why I sit in corner)

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
I have also been watching since season 1. Rick has never been my favourite character and so his departure is OK to me. I will most likely continue to watch until this show ends, unless the story gets ridiculously boring. My past favourite characters are Hershel and Glenn. Now, it is Judith. I hope her character will develop much more.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
Since I'm weird, I've found some tank memes. Get ready for loads of random weird s***.

(that one just about sums up America)

When I get to name my own "title" (e.g. "King of Cable Managment"), I'll be "some weird fridge".

Reactions: Biowarejak

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
Since I'm weird, I've found some tank memes. Get ready for loads of random weird s***.

(that one just about sums up America)

When I get to name my own "title" (e.g. "King of Cable Managment"), I'll be "some weird fridge".

When do you get to name your own title??? Why am I not aware of this?

Reactions: Biowarejak and el01

Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
Alright, it's time for a new desktop build. I've done everything except custom loops, of which I've literally never had an interest in doing. I thought about an ultra legacy component build but some of the motherboards that I had in mind (the Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe, for example) are completely unreasonably priced which would totally defeat the purpose of doing a legacy build lmao.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Alright, it's time for a new desktop build. I've done everything except custom loops, of which I've literally never had an interest in doing. I thought about an ultra legacy component build but some of the motherboards that I had in mind (the Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe, for example) are completely unreasonably priced which would totally defeat the purpose of doing a legacy build lmao.

I know exactly what you mean. I had recently been considering doing a build with a 2600k, which you can buy pretty reasonably, but like you say the z77 motherboards are completely ridiculous. I was checking ebay again this morning and found this Asrock z77e-itx with a 2500k for $205, now that isn't a bad deal.

Reactions: Solo