Power Supply FREE WIRE

Overtek

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
OVERTEK
Gold Supporter
May 22, 2017
www.overtek.co.uk
Now this maybe the wrong place to post this, but it doesn't really suit the Vendor section and with no privillages to post in the Buy and sell, due to being a Vendor I think, this seems like the logical place. If not, perhaps an admin can please move or bin this post as is appropriate.

So in short I tend to remove more from PSU's than add to them and end up with a swath of spare wire with some SATA, Molex and 4pin mini Fit Jr connectors attached.
The wire on the whole is 20AWG in black, yellow, red and orange on the whole in various lengths up to abou 20cm.

If anybody wants any then just let me now. Essentially its totally free, all I'm asking is that you cover the cost of shipping plus a little for the package.
So for say 1kg delivered to mainland UK £3.30

To give you an idea of how much that this box is 31x31x31cm with 11kg of cable in it

Reactions: BaK

BaK

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
May 17, 2016
image didn't link properly.
everything fine here

EDIT: was ok at work with Chrome on Linux.
Here at home, Chrome on Win7, the image doesn't display, Error 403 Your client does not have permission to get URL /xXjqsW-IzlBl7Xtt4ZM9y-2dhfjKXv2iuc69hyfjvoUMM8UhSfzS597Qd7i57CqeH_odOAQh=w1920-h961 from this server.

Last edited: