For those going to CES this year

ChainedHope

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Jun 5, 2016
Go check out the E-Blue eBash booth next to occulus. Really nice guys, I work with them in the summer to setup networks/infrastructure and LAN/CON events. I believe its their first time going, so I bet its going to be overwhelming for them lol.

Tell them Larry sent you (there might be swag, not sure lol)

Sorry if this is considered advertising lol, just wanted to give a shoutout to some friends since I know a few of you are going. They are showing off some E-Blue desks/chairs (cheap decent gaming stuff) and their new GGLeap interface for internet cafes and lan centers that ties into a world-wide database and connection center for tournaments and team builders.

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
I guess I'll ask here, who all is going to CES this year?

|||

King of Cable Management
Sep 26, 2015
Good thing you're driving Drew, the tips of those Mitutoyo's are sharp enough that the TSA might take objection to them :p

Yeah, that was what I was thinking. I just got my Global Entry pass for TSA pre-check, so I wouldn't want it taken away immediately with something like that.

Reactions: Soul_Est

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
For those going, please check out AMD's Ryzen and Vega. If you see any short-PCB Polaris and Vega cards, please measure them also. Inquiring minds wish to know.

Reactions: Phuncz and cmyk78

BirdofPrey

Standards Guru
Sep 3, 2015
Oh, are they actually going on behalf of THIS site with press passes with the logo on it and everything?