F'N CHRISTMAS

LooseNeutral

Trash Compacter
Original poster
LOSIAS
Jul 3, 2015
or what ever you believe or don't believe in. I'm stopping by because I chech in on you sorts from time to time. Guilty, I should participate more and directly. New Tears rezo is coming. but.. but..but for now

I want to wish all here the very Merriest bestiz of whatever the hell you cel..ah screw it

MERRY CHRISTMAS my friends. MERRY CHRISTMAS

May you life be filled with the joy of being here and amonst friends, family, hookers, if that's your thing. I don't care. You are all a good lot of tech refuge come together that makes up a special place. and I thank you.

I'll scream at you on new years. Love to all here. May we kind in our coming and going in the days we live.

Merry Christmas

Steve

and yes, I'm drunk as a fart but do mean. well .. fuck the spelling for now

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Eeverybody who celibrates Christmas or atleast the New Year, have the best of luck and success in 2016 ! Enjoy the holidays and if you're like me stuck waiting on packages that should have arrived days ago, stop and think of all the people that choose or needed to work during the holidays, while they clearly had something more fun to do. I can relate as I've been in retail in my past, working 6 out of 7 days and overtime each day.

But since not everyone is a Westerner or a Christian, let's all thank all the people that tolerate our open drunkenness and disputable reasons for having a decorated tree in our houses: thanks to all the honest and caring non-Christian people in the world, you are many and maybe some day we can have a common holiday without ethnicity, religion or ATX full-towers with a single GTX 970.

LooseNeutral

Trash Compacter
Original poster
LOSIAS
Jul 3, 2015
Eeverybody who celibrates Christmas or atleast the New Year, have the best of luck and success in 2016 ! Enjoy the holidays and if you're like me stuck waiting on packages that should have arrived days ago, stop and think of all the people that choose or needed to work during the holidays, while they clearly had something more fun to do. I can relate as I've been in retail in my past, working 6 out of 7 days and overtime each day.

But since not everyone is a Westerner or a Christian, let's all thank all the people that tolerate our open drunkenness and disputable reasons for having a decorated tree in our houses: thanks to all the honest and caring non-Christian people in the world, you are many and maybe some day we can have a common holiday without ethnicity, religion or ATX full-towers with a single GTX 970.
DOn't care what relig you are or aren't what's important is we care for one and other. thing called trust. and that has to be earn. so here's to good souls here now. you'll build more in the coming year.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Thanks Steve. Merry Christmas/Holidays to all. Here's hoping everyone's New Years are filled with success, love and small computers!

Reactions: jeshikat