Motherboard Finally an mATX board that has everything!

Tilltech

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Jun 30, 2017
Can't believe it.

A mATX board that simultaneously has all the features:

• 4 dimm slots
  • latest audio codec
  • integrated wifi
Everything else is top notch as well, including the unusually high number of system fan connectors. No compromises whatsoever!

P.S.

(they've mistakenly put "ATX" at the end, but don't worry, I verified from additional sources and their other pages, it is definitely a mATX board)

Last edited:

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
mATX has suddenly gotten a lot of love (relatively), I've noticed it too. Excellent as to me there is much less of a reason why ATX boards exist than mITX and mATX. It's basically because people think bigger is better and need a roomy case that all these gigantic components are still sold without a second of thought. With stuff like AIO coolers, multi-GPU fading out and SFX PSUs being a thing, there isn't much reason for ATX to be the go-to motherboard form factor in 2017.

Reactions: VegetableStu

Tilltech

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Jun 30, 2017
Excellent as to me there is much less of a reason why ATX boards exist than mITX and mATX.

Precisely, I've long held the opinion that ATX is unnecessarily large, and that mATX should replace it as a mainstream platform, for both cases and motherboards.

ITX not so much because of the only 2 dimm slots restriction..

Tilltech

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Jun 30, 2017

Only 2 chassis fan headers unlike with the MSI board...can the water pump header serve as a normal, air pwm chassis fan?