Enclosure FD Design Focus G mini fit two 140mm fans up front?

Mac29

Case Bender
Original poster
Aug 15, 2019
That's it. I think the front panel wouldn't fit over 140's on the G mini. Think I could mod it? Trying to find an inexpensive case that can do that. Also would like to be able to mount a 200mm fan up top.

Can't find any sites that help with that kind of query w/give good results. Searching online is burning out my peepers.

Thanks,

Mac

Mac29

Case Bender
Original poster
Aug 15, 2019
Yeah. I believe the FD Focus G is also (2) 120mm and then they write slash 140mm which I take to mean "or one" 140mm. But in many cases (no pun) I see this I think 'well, if one 140mm fits then I might have to drill some holes but, depending on the front panel, two can also likely live there.' Some obviously only have space for one fan.

Just hoping someone very experienced with cases would know. I haven't found many cases that would work for me besides this and a Corsair graphite 230T compact. That has some shortcomings. But anything smaller like 16" x 16" I think will be too hot b/c I can't use enough fans. Or all the newer cases impede airflow w/crazy things like glass panels.

Well, if anyone else chimes in I'm all ears.

Thanks CountNoctua.